Re: [IGSROBIN] Annsbrooke Beauty

Yup there is a photo of it in Vernon's..I am going away for a few days so
I'll make you wait for it :-)))
The catalogue doesn't say much;

Annsbrooke Beauty ( A Brook) This is a ral beauty as the name suggests. A
sturdy growing variegated leaf variety with delicate pale petals. UKP 2,50

Looks a tiny tiny bit like Wayward angel, same colouration smaller sized
flowers...but that's a rough estimate.

All the best from Ingrid in Sweden

Spring? The rodents ate my irises but the tulips are just around the
corner. That will probably bring the deer here!!!