[IGSROBIN] nurseries in Holland or book?

Hi Mimy,

I have heard that there is a book to be had....which publishes the adresses
of gardens and nurseries to visit in Holland. Is that a fact? Where can I
get hold of a copy please?
I have heard some wonderful stories and seen some wonderful pictures from a
vistit made by my local gardening society....alpines and rhododenrons is
not my cup of tea really, but as I sometimes think Holland is one gigantic
greenhouse and nursery with EVERYTHING....so there must be somehting for
everybody there!

Wistful in Sweden...where the snow softly falls,

Ingrid..lost in dreams of Spring!