Re: [IGSROBIN] P boranense

>Hello Ingrid,
>I thing this Pel. is on everyone's MUST HAVE list.   Bit where does one get
>their hands on seed?  I thought I had once from the G. Group but the seed
>was incorrectly identfied.  What a disappointment.^
>Geraniaceae is all around the World
>> From: Ingrid <alfmike@ALGONET.SE>
>> Subject: P boranense
>> Date: Monday, 19 April 1999 8:20
>> Hello again,
>> Yes, I confess, I haven't been online for a day or so :-))) so now I am
>> making up for lost time! Caught redhanded as you might say :-))) which
>> doesn't mean I am catching up with my e-mails...no way!
>> Just stumbled over P boranense..has anyone it growing at home? Looks to
>> a tuberous rooted pel, but that's about it :-))) ignorance rules here!
>> All the best from Ingrid in Sweden ( one good thing about snow, you can't
>> see any slugs...! Thanks for all the info Andrew :-)))!

Hi Alby,

Stumbled over it at a nursery in Germany..or rather I got two of each
variety he had as they weren't that expensive nor large either. Is there a
picture somewhere? It looks like it has a strong healthy stem ..... seed?
With luck..that's why I got two. Otherwise ol' Scrooge here will buy only
one :-)))
Why is it on everybody's must list? Pel cortusifolium is on mine :-)))

All the best from Ingrid in Sweden..cold, wet ... but better weather
promised for Thursday.....hoping!!!