Bird Dancer

Hello out there:

I am new to the list.

I live in Marietta,  Georgia which is just
north of Atlanta.  We enjoy a mild climate
with hot summers and mild winters.  We have a short winter and the other
three seasons are extended.  We are fortunate to be able to garden
outdoors all year.  With the exception of a few days in winter if we
have an ice storm.

I enjoy growing geraniums and pelargoniums very much and I found it
of enormous interest to see Vancouver
Centennial and Bird Dancer mentioned on the first page I turned to.

I have been growing the former for over seven years and it is a lovely
plant and here in Ga., it is covered with flowers.

The latter plant, I have been looking for in the marketplace for the
last three years.
I first saw it on an American PBS station,
on a program called "Victory Garden".  It was being grown in a garden in
the south- west US in a huge low pot (clay).  It was just stunning.

Does anyone know where it can be purchased here in the US?

I do look forward to sharing the love of these plants with all of you.

So nice to have met you.

Regards from Marilyn