P. cordifolium

  • Subject: P. cordifolium
  • From: Hedgehug@AOL.COM
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 13:48:26 EDT

My P. cordifolium is planted in the garden in full sun and is approximately 2
feet tall now.  We have been having a hot spell of weather (and more humid
than we usually have) and the leaves are all curling inwards so that the silvery
underside is all that shows.  I thought the plant needed more water, so I
watered it deeply but the leaves have not uncurled.  The leaves are not dropping,
and are not brown or crispy.

Can anyone tell me what is happening?

Thanks,

Cindi