Re: Garden News

Hello Ingrid,
Yes she is Swedish. I have posted below her message to me.
'Hi Alby!
My name is Eva Andersson and I have just return from a tour at your
hompage. I am a collector of the Hoyaplant (beginner since on year) but
I have also get interested in the pelargonium as they are the only
plants I can grow (all other plant my cat will eat) on my balcony in the
very south of Sweden.
At your site I found some spectacular species and I wonder if it is
possibly to buy seeds from you?

I am interested i the
P. schizopetalum
P. hirsutum
P. humansdorpense
P. lobatum
P. otaviense
P. parviflorum

Can you please tell me if it is possible and the price. A also would
like to know if the species abowe are difficult to grow. As I sead
before, I live in the very south of Sweden and I grow my pelargonium in
my balcony (halvmade of glass with very much sun and very warm in the
Summer). Some species can stay in the balcony the whole year but some of
them I have to take insida as the temperature can go below to -5 degrees
Celcius.

Eva
Email:
eva.andersson@mbox301.swipnet.se