News from Holland

Hi all,
Just returned from holiday - visited Crug Farms (famous hardy geranium
nursery) in Wales, picked up some nice Geraniums they collected in the
far east (China, Japan and vicinity) themselves and also one SA-species
there, then on our way back went to Fibrex nurseries again and was lucky
since they had sales and so for one pound each could buy some nice
scented and species I liked and thus we drove home with a car turned
into a scented nursery - the guy at the Dutch customs looked quite weird
when seeing an old beemer with green windows driving along <gg>!
--
Mimy Sluiter (unpacking and repotting right now)
cats: <http://welcome.to/Manx> mailto:manx1@wxs.nl