Garden News

G'day All,
I know you have all been waiting on the result of the recent review in Garden News with baited breath and here it is.
Normal visitors to my site ex UK.    about four (4) per week
Visitors over last 8 days since issue date of Garden News.   Identified  nine (9)
I'm glad that I had not paid anything to the publishers. One rather nice letter however.
One poor sole obviously did not know about clicking on links as they travelled back and forth to my SCRIVENS page no less than 7 times in 28 seconds. They obvously expected to find the nice pictures immediately on that page. My site now consists of over 90 seperate pages and would take over two (2) hours to load if all contained within a single page.Regards Alby,
Geraniaceae Is All Around The World,