help troubleshooting

Hello all:
I have a strange problem with a few of my dwarf geraniums and cannot check
my books (which are in tall piles in my living room after a major
house rearrangement).

I have two fairly mature dwarf plants (Jaunty and Paintbrush) that are
about 6 inches under 2 broad spectrum lights - not high intensity lights.
These lights are supplemented with some intense Western sun in the
afternoons, but only through partially closed shades.The new leaves are
coming out very light green, almost yellow.
This doesn't appear to be chlorosis (aren't the veins still green in that
case?), and in any case, they are fertilized every few waterings with
7-7-7 liquid fertilizer.  Watering has not changed, no dried leaves and no
rotting.  I have had the Paintbrush a few months but this only showed up
in the last 3 weeks.  I have had the Jaunty for maybe a month and the
color change occurred as soon as it came out of shock from travel.

Both plants are blooming very well.  Gesneriads and orchids on the same
shelf are doing quite well. It has been very hot in my house, but there is
a fan in the room and I mist as often as I can(for the other plants, which
has never upset the geraniums before).  The plants are on a
gravel tray kept pretty well filled with water.

Any ideas?

Susan G. Wynn, DVM CVA
Greater Atlanta Veterinary Medical Group
Marietta, GA 30062
Phone:  770.424.6303
FAX:    770.426.4257