    Well, I am home again from traveling about and seeing all the marvels
that had unfolded in front of my eyes from my various
destinations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! America is so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Now it's hot and humid and I can't fathom the idea of going outside, Even
to look at a new late Regal blooms!!!! So today I made lists. A seed list of
what regals I have from seed that my bees helped pollinate, and my Regal
Plant List. I will share my list with those of you who are interested
privately. Later on, I will work on the other varieties of Pelargoniums. All
I ask for in return is for you to share with me your Pelargonium List.
    Alby you are an inspiration to us all with you web page and photos! I am
home for now and am looking forward in what ever you can share with me.
    Andrew I'm sure by now that your Geranium Palmatium is blooming!
    I put up a geranium thermometer the other day to see how hot my plants
were under their shade coverings. Just to mount the thermometer on the shed
made me have to rush into the air conditioned house before I felt like
passing out! It's fine outside if one just doesn't do anything or move
around, but that's absolutely impossible to do in my yard.
            TO PONDER OVER!
    Hope the rest of you are having an easier time of it weather wise.

Cynthia Pardoe
 El Cajon, Ca.