YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HAS BEEN ADDED TO MY WHITE LIST

  • Subject: YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HAS BEEN ADDED TO MY WHITE LIST
  • From: jamesh@ZEELANDNET.NL
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 19:34:32 +0200

Your email address has been added to my Spam Fighter White List.   Adding your address to the White List ensures that I will always receive email you send to me.

If you aren't using All-in-One SECRETMAKER, I recommend that you examine this powerful freeware.  I recommend All-in-One SECRETMAKER software to all my friends and email contacts.

This compact, smart tool includes Spam Fighter, Pop-Up Killer, Banner Blocker, Cookie Eraser, History Cleaner, Privacy Protector and more.  Innovative new features, with many refinements, are presently being tested.

All-in-One SECRETMAKER has been downloaded and restored Internet privacy for thousands of satisfied users.

More detailed information about the All-in-One SECRETMAKER can be found at the SECRETMAKER home page, located at:   WWW.SECRETMAKER.COM    (copy / paste the URL in to your browser)

If you would like to turn email and surfing the Web into a pleasant and secure experience once again, you can download the totally free All-in-One SECRETMAKER at    WWW.SECRETMAKER.COM/DOWNLOADS/