Re: Holiday Pelargonium Names

  • Subject: Re: Holiday Pelargonium Names
  • From: RegalArt@AOL.COM
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 13:45:57 EST

In a message dated 12/1/2004 10:33:28 AM Pacific Standard Time,
sandy_connerley@SBCGLOBAL.NET writes:

What is the size of the plant Santa Claus?
It has taken a long time to grow. Now, it's in a 6' pot, I thought at first
it was a dwarf, but I think it 's showing to me a growth potential that could
have semi dwarf potential. When I am ready to put it in the ground, I'm sure
all will be revealed.