Re: [IGSROBIN] Christmas

>Have got just the thing to get you into the Christmas spirit, and am going to
>mail it out on Monday.  There's enough to share, if you're so inclined, and
>please don't nail it to the front door -- it could get messy.

Cindi ...
That sounds great ... thanks ... can't wait.  I need somehting to cheer me
up, it's been a helluva year.
I posted off a package to you on Saturday with photo's & seeds.... dont let
Clark get hold of it!  :-)
We have had a cyclone coming down the coast over the last few days.  It has
gone out to sea now, but left us with very humid weather.   I'll have to
watch my plants for stem rot.  I really must find time to spray them with
Fosject, a systemic fungicide that seems work.
My little species seedlings are looking good. I will soon have to find a
place to put them.
That's about it for now
 TTYL    Joan

Joan Steele, 65 Ford Rd., Lesmurdie 6076   Western Australia
Research names:
 http://carmen.murdoch.edu.au/community/dps/research/ste02.html    ===========