Re: [IGSROBIN] P. ionidiflorum

Alby and Mimi,

Well, I'm glad to hear other people have had similar experiences with this
Pel. So much for the summer-growing label given to it in all the books!
Alby, What crosses were made to give Robiniflorum and Edwards Avenall? Dare
I ask who 'Robin' was? Do you know if they have made it over here yet?

"Yes has been hybridized.  We in Australia have two locally created
offspring.  The one most common and has been around for some time is known
as Robiniflorum and a more recent introduction is Edwards Avenall  Both of
these are even tougher than the species and flower allmost all year.
Alby"

Andrew
San Diego, California