Re: [IGSROBIN] Season's greetings

Ingrid wrote:
> Just wanted to wish all IGS-members a Merry Christmas and a Happy New
> Year 1999!
> May All Your plants flower and all Your troubles small ones!
> Ingrid in Sweden

Same from Holland to you all and some special wishes to those of you
who, like I, share the pleasure of the P&G's with cats around (not
forgetting that dog of course who ate some plants <VBG>!)
Mimy Sluiter
e-mail: mailto:manx1@wxs.nl
homepage cats: <http://welcome.to/Manx>
homepage politics: <http://welcome.to/d66.noordholland>