[IGSROBIN] Season's Greetings

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone.  We wish the very best of
all that is good and wonderful for each of you.
Tiz a bit brisk here on the high desert of Oregon.  The thermometer says
about 5 degrees above zero.  The sky is crystal clear and the starts are
brightly shining.
My pellies are inside showing their stuff by blooming like crazy.
Two of our granddaughters, ages 14 and 11, came over this afternoon
while I  was busily delivering Christmas mail in the Post Office, and
baked up a big bunch of cookies.  And, they cleaned the kitchen
Diane Elder