Re: [IGSROBIN] Specimen & Speciwomen

Cindi and Alby,

That makes it five specipersons from California and one from Washington. I
might add Phil Bunch from right here in San Diego, I'm sure he wouldn't mind
joining the specilist. Better stop the puns here. I'd bet there are more
than this small crew but it does strike me there are more specimen than
speciwomen. Maybe they have not yet come out of the closet.

From what Alby said last week about numbers I'd say the US West coast is
about representative of what there is elsewhere in the world.

San Diego, California