Re: [IGSROBIN] P. ionidiflorum crosses

The power of the internet is too great. I had to go half way round the Earth
to find the names of P. ionidiflorum croses before I found out they were
already almost at my back door!  One thing, though - is the apple X you are
talking about the same as the two named crosses that I heard about from
Alby? In any event, do bring in a cutting, plant from Carol or whatever is
available to the next meeting. I'm interested.

We are doing private San Diego business before everybody. I hope they don't
Sorry folks ! We're just a loose group here!

San Diego, California

"If you haven't obtained the apple x ionidiflorum cross yet, I could bring
a cutting at the January meeting.  Or you could probably buy an established
plant from Carol, if you prefer.  I think they're in the $2-$3.50 range.
could call her to request that she bring you one if she has one available,
let me know, and I'll mention it to her the next time I talk with her, which
will be by mid-week at latest.  I think I'm spending New Years Eve or New
Years Day up in Vista working on GATW and our incorporation."