Re: [IGSROBIN] P. ionidiflorum crosses

It sounds rather as if the crosses from Australia are random crossings that
simply occurred.  The ones from CA were deliberate, and could possibly be
similar.  We're just going to have to get the plants together and compare.

Carol says there are a half dozen or so crosses that she is aware of, and
she's checking her plants to see which of them she still has.  Will report
back with details and description.

I think I see an article forming here.  What would it take to convince you to
put one together?   A box of hedgehog chocolates with your name on it?  I'll
let you hold the Christmas furby if you're careful.