Re: Summer heat

Good morning, Brian and Carol,

I live in the San Fernando Valley near Los Angeles, and have summer weather that
is as warm as yours and even warmer. I have found that by planting my plants in
a location where they are in partial shade, they do far better. I learned this
purely by chance this past summer, in our new home.

I hope this works for you, as well.

Ron Hay,
Van Nuys, California