Re: that book again - 1001 Pelargoniums

Subject: Re: that book again

> Hazel Key apparently runs the following nursery. Maybe someone who
> is nearby to her could get the information we need.
> Ronald Leger

Hazel has officially retired from the Nursery, and her health has not been
as good as she might have hoped in recent years. So I would urged Robiners
NOT to write to her, for information on the book. It is after all the
publishers that have the total control of when it comes out. If you ring the
Nursery you will NOT get Hazel who lives quite a way from the Office. Graham
Rice gave us a good breakdown of the current position a few weeks ago.

>>The publishers of 1001 Pelargoniums were taken over last summer and this
has led to more delays. Their latest catalogue has it scheduled for "Spring
2000". I think a Dutch language edition will also be available.<<

And Spring in the UK is a long way off yet!