Re: 'Vancouver Bicentennial'

Phil,
    If you are really interested in pursuing the parentage quest on Vancouver
Bicentennial, then, you should come to the San Diego Geranium society meeting
where I will personally pull up some back issues of IGS for you to read. You
can go through them during the meeting, or join the society where you will
have library privileges, and can check out our wonderful Pelargonium books. I
recall stamping in an issue dedicated to Vancouver Bicentennial. Meetings are
the second Tuesday of every month Starts at 7:30 p.m.

Regards,
Cynthia Pardoe,