Re: [IGSROBIN] R: [IGSROBIN] 'Hollywood' and Geranium key or ID manual

Marisa
Thank you for the information.  Where can 'Hollywood' be purchased?  I don't
have platypetalum, but someone gave me one that is supposed to be platypetalum
x ibericum.
Is there a Geranium key or Identification manual available for sale anywhere?
Lillian
zone 7