Pellies of 1900?

Thanks for this site!

I don't know if my original question was posted on this list or not.

What pellies would have been available in 1900?

I need

1) suggested named varieties and

2)to purchase several for a Rare & Unusual sale in May, 2000.

If anyone can point me to a website which would answer my q, I'll
appreciate it.

Anyone who is a commercial source is very welcome to contact me, too.

Carolyn Schaffner in Buffalo, NY