Re: link...new!

Yes, but the Vernon site no more than an extended ad for their print catalogue.

Many of the pictures are group shots, none of those I looked at
before I became frustrated are captioned and there is no online
ordering.

They could have made a site which would have increased their
business, reduced their catalogue print costs and provided a valuable
resource for us all.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of Vernon and have often promoted
them - it's just that I think this is a missed opportunity.

Graham Rice
New Jersey (temporarily) 5F yesterday!