Re: pedigree of Voodoo?

Hi Ingrid,
    Off hand I don't know Voodoo's pedigree, but I really do enjoy growing
this dramatic red with black blotches single flowering plant. I will need to
do some digging to find out about its origin. If you want to talk about the
characteristics of this plant I can be of some service here. I also have the
Hanson's New Voodoo. A Sport from Voodoo. It's slightly different from the
Mother plant.
    Cynthia Pardoe,
Lots of clouds around but no rain yet.
    San Diego, Ca