from James Hanssens

Hello ,maybe David Barret,
As still a passive member from your interesting pelargonium and ... group
I have the request to you ,for changing my email -address.
It is changed from James.Hanssens@net.HCC.nl     into
jamesh@zeelandnet.nl ,the latter address is a more than comfortable internet access for me .
Will you change it ,so I get the emails from the group on this new access from me
thank you very much ,
James Hanssens
(from Vlissingen,The Netherlands)