Thank you for answering

  • Subject: [IGSROBIN] Thank you for answering
  • From: Christian FEUILLET <bihorel@concentric.net>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 10:22:19 -0500
  • Comments: To: Christa Holm , maria guzman

Bonjour from the USA,

Thank you for answering.  Comments and question below.

At 07:38 AM 11/01/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>Yes it exists but comes in spurts.  The middle of winter seems to
>discourage correspondence.
>Maria Guzman
>Taos, NM, hardiness zone: cold, high UV, variably 4b.

This is the only list I am in that behaves that way.  Personally, I have
more time when the garden does not require attention and outdoor activity
is unpleasant anyway.  Did I mention I do not like cold weather.  This
being said, my Pelargonium found shelter in the greenhouse since early
October and are blooming.

At 03:52 PM 11/01/2002 +0100, you wrote:
>Welcome to the list!
>It is indeed very quiet here at the moment, but please do not give up.
>Sometimes there are very interesting discussions, so it is worth staying.
>The computer generater message you received in Swedish might be from a
>person who is still on a Christmas leave.
>Best wishes
>Christa (also in Sweden, but the mysterious message was not from me!)

Is there a source of old cultivars, or heirloom Pelargonium, or information
about old Pelargonium?

Thanks again for your kindness.  Have a great day.

Christian Feuillet
Beltsville  Maryland (USA)
USDA hardiness zone: 6b