SV: Anybody home ?

  • Subject: [IGSROBIN] SV: Anybody home ?
  • From: Gunnar Dath <golath@OTENET.GR>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 19:37:45 +0200

Christian,
this is one very slow list.. there are NEVER many messages, and people seem
generally to keep themselves a lot to themselves. I belong to other lists,
and the difference is amazing. I sent a mail like yours when I joined..;=))
Strange, really, as pelargoniums are so popular. Don't know what is wrong.
Anyway, I wish everybody good health and to the list I wish a HAPPY ACTIVE
NEW YEAR!!
Gunnar