Re: The future of Maelstrom

  • Subject: Re: The future of Maelstrom
  • From: Brenda Archer leocat25@COX.NET
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 08:56:02 -0800
  • Comments: cc: fbrawner@verizon.net

Hi, David

I think Yahoo is the best option.  I would appreciate it if you would take
the lead on this and set up a group named igsrobin, and migrate as much of
the archived data as you can to the new site.

Would you please do this for the geranium community?  I don't think we
should waste any time asking for opinions re what to do.  You have already
done that, and here we are with a deadline staring at us because as a group
we have not made a decision.

Please email me back personally at leocat25@cox.net and we can discuss any
technical aspects of the move.

Thanks for all you do, and for managing the igsrobin at maelstrom so well
for such a long time.

Brenda Archer