Re:       The future of Maels trom

  • Subject: Re:       The future of Maels trom
  • From: RJLBFULVIO@AOL.COM
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 18:30:28 EST

Hi David,

This is sad & unfortunate news!

And although I hate to sound the "Negative Note", I've   found the Yahoo
service to be problematic.

I am the "Moderator" for my Gemology Alumni Yahoo group, meaning that it is
up to me to "approve" or "disapprove" each & every email that comes through for
the group.

I am able to do that easily.   However I am unable to log on to the Yahoo
server, and many other members have reported the same problem, & have just given
up in frustration.

I also had been on the Yahoo round for my local Returned Peace Corps Group,
which went haywire recently, sending the same message 40-50 times.   My only
option was to quit the group.

{If you do go with Yahoo, do be sure to have a "Moderator"; otherwise, you'll
be having lots of unsolicited & unrelated mail.}

Lastly, for what it's worth, I am Catholic, & I think this service benefits,
enhances, & preserves God's gracious gifts of nature.   Don't know if the St.
John's folks will be impressed, but it's worth a try!

Thanks for all of your efforts, & good luck!

Best regards,

Rita