Just received Winter GATW in San Diego, CA

  • Subject: Just received Winter GATW in San Diego, CA
  • From: Brenda Archer leocat25@COX.NET
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 15:56:47 -0800

Hi, All

Today I received the winter issue of Geraniums Around the World!  For those
of you who belong to IGS, please let us know when you receive your issue -
this is a serious survey for researching mailing methods....  And we can get
another round of usage from our maelstrom list serve arrangement before we
close this era.  There is nothing so constant as change, eh?

Brenda Archer