Re: [IGSrobin] Newbie

Hi Donna in Winnipeg;
I was just going through the geranium nursery websites for our local nurseries, (greater Vancouver area), and I am looking forward to exploring once we get our landscaping organized in our new home, which is now in Port Moody, BC.
We didn't get the greenhouse constructed soon enough and I lost about 90% of my pelargoniums that put on such a great show every year where we were before, and all my other species of geranium died, too.  Everything was in an upheaval as we weren't planning on moving, (MIL wouldn't put her home on the market in case her daughter was going to buy it), so we are totally upside down at the moment.
One pelargonium that was spared was one I rescued when cleaning up my mother's home in Victoria after she died.  She brought it over from Greece twenty odd years ago, and I managed to keep it alive, (just), even though we are in a higher elevation than where she was maintaining the plant.  I am amazed it lived this long.