Re: [IGSrobin] Newbie

  • Subject: Re: [IGSrobin] Newbie
  • From: "Donna Anderson" perdy@mts.net
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 19:17:02 -0600

Hi, Pat.  Nice to meet you.  That's awful about losing most of your plants!  Do you have a picture of your Mother's plant from Greece?  I just found a site in Canada that seems to sell a variety.  I'm just waiting for them to upload their new selections for 2006.  You might want to check it out.  http://www.geranium-greenhouses.com/.
:) Donna