Re: [IGSROBIN] Specimen & Speciwomen

Dear All,

It was quiet - for a while! You just can't be sure who is listening. So, now
we must be careful with phraseology that cannot be misinterpreted.

Alby, we are not gone asleep in the northern half. Nor are our flowers. With
the very dry weather round here I find it necessary to keep the watering can
at the ready. Warm days and cold nights suits many of the species and some
are in flower, some are in bud. Can Spring be far behind?

Andrew
San Diego, California