[IGSROBIN] Non-List E-mail

Hello to all  IGS Robin members,

May I apologise to all Robiners for the third message to appear on the List
that has come from an e-mail address that is Not on actual registered as a
subscriber. My understanding of the software was that anything not from a
recognised e-mail address would be returned to sender. I will refer to the
160 manual to try and Verify that this is the case or indeed possible. If
any member is very familiar with L-Soft's Listserv software then I would
appreciate a pointer to overcoming this sort of intrusion.

If filtering of unknown addresses is not possible, it might be worth
considering a change List Servers - there are quite a lot now to choose

Not sleeping in the Northern hemisphere, resting. Or trying to in the daily
onslaught of Gales hitting the northern half of Britain for over a month. I
was actually able to get in the greenhouse, over the last weekend during a
two day break in the gales. The sun was even shining on the Sunday. That's
the downside of living on a mountainside on the west coast. My scenteds are
sleeping I think. Only a few odd flowers to be seen on the benches, on
miniature Zonal 'Garnet Rosebud', gold leaf Zonal 'Verona', carnation
flowered Ivy-leaf 'Pink Carnation' and rosebud flowered Zonal 'Purple
Rambler'. Time to put on my boots and wade through the water on the path and
let some fresh air in again - the wind's dropped for a while.