[IGSROBIN] Spring? Just wishing!

Hi Everybody,

Not asleep, not recovering...well sort of to tell the truth...first half of
the first week back at work...why, I need a vacation to recover from THAT!

The Pelargoniums are growing, even in our horrid/awful weather....temps are
above zero and we have lots of rain...and Lord Bute thinks Spring's around
the corner and has opened a bud :-)))

Last year's seedlings are doing quite well, basking under a 150 Watts
sodium lamp, and enjoying every minute of it!

No sign of any flowers on the sp. I am still nursing hopes of EVER seeing
Pel cotyledonis in flower...

Spring? Not for about another three months...but the seedcatalogues are
flooding in, so we have something at least to comfort ourselves with!

All the best from Ingrid in Sweden