[IGSROBIN] Seed Lists

Hello Cindi

Did anybody check with Rusty as to the status of the seed list?  I am
interested in the following seed and would be grateful if somebody could
check them out for me.
P.tragacanthoides, transvaalense, trifidum, alternans, klinghardtense,
praemorsum, stipulaceum.
By the way, the envelope that contained my GATW did not have any numbers or
dates on the address slip.

Regards
Alby
Geraniaceae is all around the World