Re: [IGSROBIN] Spring? Just waiting ...

We had an interesting thing the night before last in San Diego.  There was a
fog so heavy that when I was driving home, you couldn't see more than a couple
car lengths even with the low beams on.  When I got inside the house, you
couldn't see the street, which has never happened before.  Very interesting,
especially when you walked through it.  It was like breathing in a heavy mist
in a shower, but there were no droplets to be seen, just the fog.
Unfortunately, having just read Dean Koontz's new novel, I was rather
expecting something to jump out of the fog and eat both me and the plants I
was carrying into the house!

Last night was perfectly clear, though, with a huge golden colored moon.  It
seems that the days are getting a little longer as it's not as dark when I
leave work.

Seen any polar bears lately?

P.S.  My demented husband wants to know if there are Beanie Babies for sale
where you are?