Re: [IGSROBIN] summer is here

Hello Marilyn,
Will try and organize a N.Z.list for you.   I assume you mean Pelargonium
Geraniums and not Hardy Geraniums??? :)  Oooo I can be a pain about that.
It may take a few days as I will ring around.
As for summer,  its going to be 30+ for the next week and still no rain.
Only 24mm for the month of January (that's about 1/2 the average) and none
in sight.  I had to buy 5000gallons yesterday. (about 23000litres)