Re: IGSROBIN Digest - 13 Jul

  • Subject: Re: [IGSROBIN] IGSROBIN Digest - 13 Jul
  • From: "Laurie A.E. O'Meara" <Laurie@LAEOM.COM>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 00:28:15 -0400

Hi Everyone :)  Thank you for the answers on this plant.:)  The particular
seller did not mention the celery scent, but a couple of the websites I
searched did.  Pungent is fine with me:)  Claire and Susan your description
fits the photo I saw from the seller.  You say it gets lanky- hmmm I have a
sunny south window that seems to get bright enough light all winter to
prevent lankiness in cacti- I think the pelargonium will have to go there,
and I'll see how it does. It is not as much light as a greenhouse though, so
I may still have a problem.  Thank you Claire for the recommendations - it
just so happens single salmon is one of my favorite bloom colors.

I don't have Black Tartan, so can't help you there :)