Regals and x domesticum

  • Subject: [IGSROBIN] Regals and x domesticum
  • From: "Laurie A.E. O'Meara" <Laurie@LAEOM.COM>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 14:56:08 -0400

Hi everyone :)

Does anyone know if Regals/Martha Washington types/ or x domesticum plants
normally take longer to bloom?  I have some seedlings called "Regalia Mix" -
the oldest is about 8 months old and no sign of blooms- very healthy
otherwise, so I thought it might be a characteristic of this type of plant?

Thanks :)

Laurie A.E. O'Meara

Artist and Horticulturist

Cape Cod, MA USA zone 7

Moderator/Owner -Geraniums and Pelargoniums at Yahoo