This is for Jip Bieraugel:
Jip - could you tell me please what the name was of the new variegated
leafed Peltatum cultivar bred by Elsner of PAC we got as a present at
the Dutch P&G societies jubilee day? I have lost my little note on which
I scribbled the name so I cannot label it <sigh>!!!!!
[off to a hardy Geranium nursery now doing some "shopping"]
Mimy Sluiter
cats: <http://welcome.to/Manx> mailto:manx1@wxs.nl
politics: <http://welcome.to/d66.noordholland> mailto:m.sluiter@d66.nl
phone & fax: +31-[0]35-6920501