Stellars

  • Subject: [IGSROBIN] Stellars
  • From: "Laurie A.E. O'Meara" <Laurie@LAEOM.COM>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 11:45:30 -0400

Hi Everyone - I hope no one minds another name question from me -  Are
Stellars considered in the hortorum mix of crosses?  In other words would a
Stellar be written out as "Pelargonium x hortorum 'Vancouver Centennial' "?

 And I have a second question- many of my seeds sources (other than IGS)
only carry the more common geranium types.  And most of the greenhouses have
now stopped shipping for the season.  I have placed an IGS seed order, but
does anyone else know where else I can get seed of the more unusual types,
such as Regals and Angels?  I tend to overwinter many of my plants and also
keep them as houseplants, and so am not following the typical "bedding
plant" schedule of seed starting.  Thanks in advance.  :)

Laurie

Laurie A.E. O'Meara
Artist and Horticulturist
Cape Cod, MA USA zone 7