Re: Stellars

  • Subject: Re: [IGSROBIN] Stellars
  • From: William Lemke <GardenerBill1@AOL.COM>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 23:27:21 EDT

Laurie
The seed from regals and angels will at most only be similar to the parent.
Many do not form seed, in my yard.  For those that do-I will be happy to send
you seeds with a description of the mother parent.  These would be self or
bee pollinated so----  There will not be many, but I would just cut the
fruits off and discard them so I might as well save them for someone.
Bill