Re: [IGSrobin] IGS Annual Meeting Fundraiser

  • Subject: Re: [IGSrobin] IGS Annual Meeting Fundraiser
  • From: GardenerBill1@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 15:31:11 EDT

How are you?  I heard that you had a good time in LA for the first time.  I really enjoyed the two times I went down.
As for DOING-I feel I do very little.  I am so disconnected here.  One day-when Nikki is out of school-I will be able to go to CC meetings.
Rager is in the hospital-lung problem.  I will se him again tomorrow after the SF Meeting.  He had just gotten the DR's OK to go too.
I hope that members will bring some of those forgotten plants on the shelf that someone else might want-even if it needs work.
Can you bring 3 or 4 "special"  dwarfs for me to buy in Charles' name (he wants to buy them).  The littler the better.
See you soon.