Re: [IGSROBIN] [Fat-Plants] Question: Planting dormant fat-plants
- To: IGSROBIN@MAELSTROM.STJOHNS.EDU
- Subject: Re: [IGSROBIN] [Fat-Plants] Question: Planting dormant fat-plants
- From: Diana Pederson <enabling@NETZERO.NET>
- Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 22:29:00 -0400
- Comments: To: Fat-Plants@onelist.com
- References: <19990602021716.IRSB16101@test>
I just mailed a request to the International Geranium
Society for the seeds of some succulent pelargoniums
including P. carnosum, along with some erodiums and
monsonias. Does anyone have any experience with any of
these as far as germinating seed?
Diana Pederson, Lansing, Michigan, United States, USDA Zone
NetZero - We believe in a FREE Internet. Shouldn't you?
Get your FREE Internet Access and Email at