Re: [IGSROBIN] where did they all come from?

Let me get this matter straight! Sefton's statement that there is P.
fulgidum somewhere in Regals is a conjecture (or theory). Is that what
you are saying? I had understood from your earlier message that it was
really a statement of historical fact, his specialty. It makes a

San Diego, California

Cynthia said to Alby:
"My historian friend gave a theory to a group of basically 98% new
comers. The Reader's Digest version of getting the public educated on
Pelargonium Species with visual aids. As I had said before, when I made
horrible list from his notes, the list was a Chronology of Discovery of
CERTAIN species of S. African Pelargoniums. I am sure that Dr. Sexton
love to debate theory with you, since he can't make any rebuttal on his
behalf, I will respect his theory and others that are shared on-line. I
always be open minded to any and all theories."