[IGSROBIN] Getting geraniums to flower

I have a wonderfully healthy geranium that I haven't seen flowers on
since last June.

Last summer I went away for 2 months (late june to early august) and my
housemate decided that my fabulously flowering geranium from the office
could live on one cup of water each day or two, in the sun.  I have since
nursed it back to health, but it hasn't flowered since that time. It lived
inside since that trying period in it's life. All I remember of the flowers
is they were purple.

I live in the Boston area.  For the past month or more, it has been outside
and looks nicely green with loads of new leaves.  I'm giving it weekly
doses of "Miracle Grow Bloom Buster" per package instructions.  It's still
in it's pot, but I think my next step is to re-pot it.

There's still no hint of flowers.  Any suggestions?

karyn