[IGSROBIN] P. Creamery is back :-)

Hi all,
Just a short happy note that I have P. "Creamery" back here - the soft
yellow flowered pellie cv. I bought it last year at a local nursery but
alas it did not survive winter... Last week the nursery phoned me that
they had received a batch from their supplier (a semi-retired whole-sale
Pellie nursery that once was stocked in the far past by an avid Pellie
collector, our deceased society chairwoman, that had collected plants
from the UK for years) and I picked up eight for US$ 1.25 per piece
<VBG> and now four are flowering in a basket outside and the other four
are making my gazebo a lovelier spot in an antique copper plate (lined
with plastic of course). Hope to have some cuttings this fall for fellow
Dutchies at our societies meeting (Jip!) :-)
One weird discovery - two of the plants have irregular white spots on
their leaves - now I wonder if any one else has variegated leaved
Creamery's around???????????
Mimy from Holland
Mimy Sluiter
cats: <http://welcome.to/Manx> mailto:manx1@wxs.nl